Scent Machine - Waterless Oil Nebulizer
Waterless Oil Nebulizer Fragrance Machine
Use any blend of essential oil simply by attaching the 10 ml bottle into the compartment. Easy to switch from one scent to another.
Nano particles disperse into the air to cover a large space in minutes.
Comes with USB plug and wall adapter so you can use it in an outlet or USB port.
Aluminum Nebulizing diffuser for essential oils and fragrances
- Works with 10 ml bottle
- 6-10 hour run time on full 10 ml bottle. Auto shutoff when low
- Covers 300 sq ft
- Car Diffuser - no water to spill! Fits in most cup holders
- Adjustable Output options
- Adjustable Timer
- Independent LED Lights - 7 Rotating Colors - can be set to 1 color or turned off
- USB Power Input: DC 5V 500mA
- Dimensions: 5.2" h x 3.24" w
- Ultrasonic frequency: 2.4HZ
- Material: BPA Free, Aluminum, PP, ABS (strong, sturdy quality materials!)
What is an essential oil Nebulizer? Why is it waterless? How is it different from an Ultrasonic Diffuser?What is an essential oil Nebulizer?
- An oil nebulizer is one of the fastest ways to scent a space. It atomizes a concentrated blend of essential oil fragrance into a mist of tiny particles or droplets. They hang suspended in the air and can travel throughout the space very quickly.
- There is some confusion over terminology used to describe scent machines like these. True Nebulizers do not need water to operate. Since there is no need for water - the scent can travel much faster as it is not diluted in any way. This can be beneficial for those that do not want to add humidity to a space, or if water is not easily accessible.
- Nebulizers are not the same as ultrasonic diffusers that use water. Ultrasonic diffusers are really humidifiers that use ultrasonic frequencies to break up the water particles into tiny droplets of aroma water. They are quite effective in humidifying a space with a fragrance over a longer period of time. These units are often preferred during the drier months of the year and can help with dry skin.